KUNV Radio is always searching for volunteers to help us out in a variety of ways. If you would like to be a part of our volunteer network please complete our volunteer application form.
Volunteers providing crucial support by giving time and talent to public radio KUNV. As a KUNV volunteer you;
- Support public broadcasting, programming and make a difference!
- Network or learn new skills with other volunteers and staff who share your commitment to quality public media.
- Engage in a variety of short- or long-term positions that match your interests, talents and schedule.
- Participate in volunteer appreciation events and meet-n-greet opportunities.
- Administration: Lend your administrative skills in an ongoing or one-time role or be one of the friendly voices or faces during our fundraising drives.
- Tour Guide: Facilitate behind-the-scenes tours to aspiring students, special guests and the public by educating them about the importance and function of KUNV.
- Special Events: Help at special events and community outreach throughout the year by providing logistical support and connecting with KUNV members.
- Special Skills: If you have a special skill to share, please let us know!
- Volunteer jobs require a commitment of at least 60 hours a year (5 hours a month).
- A minimum age of 16 years or older.
- Student Volunteers; community service opportunities are available.